Thursday, July 16, 2009

At the Beach!

One day when we first moved here, trying to get home we took a wrong turn, and discovered this really neat park right on the Puget Sound. It's a beautiful little area. So one night when Joe was working the girls and I had a picnic at the park. There is a fun playground, but the girls were more interested in walking down to the beach. Now they are begging to go back!

There was a ton of these jellyfish along the beach. I've never seen colored ones before, but thought they were pretty cool.


Lately our life here in Washington has been pretty good. We found out we are getting on-post housing on August 7th! Looking very forward to having more space and a nice yard for the girls to play.
The pregnancy has been getting better for me. I'm finally getting my energy and appetite back. The baby is doing great as well! We get to find out if this little one will be a boy or girl on August 4th! Can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. aww i love and miss my girls! give them kisses from kam and i and can't wait to see you guys next month!! and can't wait to see if i'm getting a niece or nephew! love you all!

    ReplyDelete